Last updated: 4th June 2018
- This Membership Agreement governs your joint membership and use of the www.happybirthdates.com and www.paymenext.com websites (“Site” “Sites”). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below, the content of the FAQ pages appearing on the Sites and all terms appearing on printed materials issued hereunder (“Rules”) please do not join or attempt to use either of the Sites.
- Membership of the Sites (“Membership”) is restricted to individual residents of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder is not prohibited by law (“Member” “Members”). For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18. Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining. Payments to Members hereunder are made in each Members home currency.
- The Sites are administered by The Charter Trust of Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Hertfordshire. EN4 9EE. United Kingdom (“Trust”). The Trust is owned by the partners of a 70-year established firm of chartered accountants registered at the same address.
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the join free and registration forms appearing on the Sites.
- Every day, the system randomly selects and makes loyalty or other ex gratia reward payments to Members that visit the sites. In each case, the Member or Members concerned receive payment through PayPal or by an Amazon voucher.
- Members agree to the use of their names and/or likenesses by the Trust and participating Merchants if a Winner, for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Membership and all benefits accruing to Members hereunder shall be, subject to each Members compliance with the Rules, and for an initial period of 12 months from the date of registration on the Site and thereafter on an ex gratia basis until 24 hours termination notice is issued by one party to the other party by email only.
- In the event of the Trust determining at its sole discretion that a Member is in serious breach of these terms the Trust may under those circumstances issue immediate notice of termination to the Member, close the Members account and make forfeit all accrued account credits and / or seek recovery of any affected paid amounts through legal action.
- If requested in writing by the Trust a Member must provide the Trust with proof that such Member is the Authorised Account Holder of the registered email address, has not registered more than one account on the Sites for themselves or on behalf of others and is not attempting to act dishonestly in respect of a claim or claims hereunder or any prize shall be forfeit, and the members account closed.
- The Trust has the right to change these Rules or close the Site or Sites temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting a revised Rules page on the Site. The Trust will not change entry rules or winner selection rules on any daily draw running at the time of the change. For the avoidance of doubt on any issue, Members should print and retain a hard copy of these Rules for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Sites and the content of all printed materials distributed by the Trust hereunder are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.