Last updated: 27th May 2019
- This Membership Agreement governs your membership and use of the www.happybirthdates.com site ("Site"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below, the content of the FAQ page appearing on the Site and all terms appearing on printed materials issued hereunder ("Rules") please do not join or attempt to use the Site.
- Membership of the Site ("Membership") is restricted to individual residents of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder is not prohibited by law. For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18 ("Member" "Members"). Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining. Payments to Members hereunder are made in the currency specified by the Member at registration.
- The Site is owned and administered by proDmedia Ltd. 43 Evesham Rd, Norton, Evesham, WR11 4TL United Kingdom ("Compamy").
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the join free and registration form appearing on the Site.
- Member reward payments offered and made by the Company hereunder are paid up to £500 per win at the rate confirmed in each member’s private account area ("Rewards"). Each such Reward is made by the Company using PayPal or Amazon gift voucher(s).
- Members agree to the use of their registered usernames and/or names and/or likenesses by the Company and/or participating Merchants if Rewards winners hereunder, for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Membership and all benefits accruing to Members hereunder shall be, subject to each Members compliance with the Rules, for the life of the program as detailed on the Site ("Program").
- In the event of the Company determining at its sole discretion that a Member is in breach of these terms the Company may under those circumstances issue immediate notice of termination to the Member and close the Members account.
- If requested in writing by the Company a Member must provide the Company with proof that such Member is the Authorised Account Holder of the registered email address, has not registered more than one account on the Site for themselves or on behalf of others and is not attempting to act dishonestly in respect of a claim or claims hereunder, or any account credit shall be forfeit and the members account closed.
- Members must log-in to the site and visit the results pages to avoid account suspension. Suspended accounts can be reinstated by the member logging in at any time but claims for cash prizes hereunder will not be allowed / processed for 24 hours after account reinstatement. Members not claiming cash prizes when a Winner, or not logging in and visiting our results pages at least once every 7 consecutive days ("Regular Log-ins") shall automatically forfeit all cash prizes credited to the Members account.
- The Company has the right to change these Rules or close the current version of the Program or the Site temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting a revised Rules page on the Site. The Company will not change entry rules or winner selection rules on any daily draw running at the time of the change. For the avoidance of doubt on any issue, Members should print and retain a hard copy of these Rules for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Site and the content of all printed materials distributed by the Company hereunder are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.